Fill out the form to download the file
Thanks to technological advances, cybersecurity has become a topic of high importance in every industry. In the same way, the use of personal data by all types of companies is more and more frequent. This poses additional challenges for those who wish to compile, store and process the personal data of third parties. At BLP we support our clients in this new and emerging area of law, supporting the needs that arise as new technologies advance, which entail risks for companies.
- Compliance programs in Cybersecurity.
- Preventive support to ensure compliance with applicable regulations
- Advice to companies in the proper handling of sensitive data
- Design of corporate policies, protocols, and procedures for the compilation, safeguard and use of personal data, as well as management awareness of complaints in the matter
- Review and drafting of contracts for inclusion of informed consent clauses, and other provisions related to the administration of personal data
- Specialized training for those persons responsible for file maintenance (databases), as well as other collaborators that share the management of data within the company
- Legal representation in the litigation of administrative and judicial matters
- Due diligence and guarantee negotiation in the handling of personal data in M & A processes