Monica has over 8 years of experience in the legal field, she specializes in Business Law and directs the firm’s Business Development.
In the Business Law practice, she has experience advising corporate clients in daily affairs including company structure, regular operations, and contractual agreements.
As BLP’s Business Development Director, Monica oversees the firm’s growth in the region, developing new business and client relationships. She also manages the Marketing & Communications department.
Monica joined BLP in 2013 as an Associate and subsequently began focusing her career towards the firm’s business development. Previous to joining BLP, she worked as an Associate at Sfera Legal and as Paralegal at Feinzaig Scharf & van der Putten.
- Advertising degree, Summa Cum Laude, Universidad Latina, Costa Rica, 2007.
- Specialization in Notary Law, Universidad La Salle, Costa Rica, 2015.
- Law degree, Summa Cum Laude, Universidad Escuela Libre de Derecho, Costa Rica, 2012.
- Costa Rica Bar Association
- Legal Marketing Association: Member