The Internet has become an ally of brands, which allows to eliminate physical barriers and get closer to its consumers. This implies new business opportunities and risks for companies. Our specialized team in Intellectual Property shares the following series of content that will help your brand in the new digital world.
- Costa Rica proposes to address current situation from the perspective of Intellectual Property.
- Protect your IP in E-commerce.
- How to protect your brand from online counterfeit?
- Considerations for brands when hiring influencers.
We discussed with Edgar Murillo, recognized Costa Rican actor, comedian, and businessperson, about influencers and social media strategies for your company. (available in Spanish).
Web series: Intellectual Property in the new digital age. (available in Spanish).
Contact our team of specialist for further information:
- Giselle Reuben – Partner / Costa Rica
- Uri Weinstok – Partner / Costa Rica
- León Weinstok – Partner / Costa Rica
- Anel Aguilar – Senior Associate / Costa Rica
- Luis F. Ruiz – Partner / Guatemala
- Pamela López – Director / Guatemala
- Sofia Quezada – Associate / El Salvador
- Fernando Godoy – Partner / Honduras
- Orlando Cardoza – Director / Nicaragua