The uncertainty generated by the current situation has led companies and investors to rethink their options on how and where to operate. With this in mind, our Real Estate & Hospitality team shows the different options and advantages that Central America offers, using the case of Costa Rica as an example, a country that stands out for its favorable investment climate and opportunities to relocate.
- Why invest in properties in the region? – A FAQ guide to purchasing your second home in Central America.
- Why Nearshoring is a great opportunity for Central America? – The case of Costa Rica
- Marinas in Costa Rica: an ideal destination
- Central America: A Nearshoring alternative for manufacturing in Asia and other offshore destinations
- Would you like to know whether you, your company, and/or your properties are in compliance, from a real estate perspective, with the main legislation of Costa Rica? Click to perform our free self-diagnosis.
Web series: Central America: an alternative to live and invest.
Contact our team of specialist for further information:
- Andrea González – Partner/Costa Rica
- Anneth Jiménez – Partner/Costa Rica
- Catalina Soto – Director/Costa Rica
- Diana Pinchanski – Director/Head of Los Sueños office
- Eduardo Calderón – Partner/Costa Rica
- Esteban González – Director/Costa Rica
- Ernesto Rizo – Partner /Nicaragua
- Federico Barrios – Director/Nicaragua
- José Mario Miranda – Senior Associate/Costa Rica
- José Miguel Alvarez – Partner/Honduras
- Juan Carlos Tristán – Partner/ Costa Rica
- Julio Rivera – Associate/ Honduras
- Luis M. Castro – Partner/Costa Rica
- Luis Vega – Director/El Salvador
- Paul Oporta – Special Counsel / Head of Guanacaste offices
- Julio Meléndez – Associate / El Salvador
- Rodolfo Salazar – Partner/ Guatemala