Ivis is an Associate of the BLP office in Tegucigalpa, Honduras. His specialties include the practices of Agribusiness, Banking & Finance, Business Law and Global Mobility & Relocation.
Throughout his years of experience, he has advised national financial entities taking a step as a lawyer within the Department of Legal Advice for Banco de Desarrollo Rural Honduras, S.A.; and to other institutions to obtain financing through projects with foreign finance companies, as well as advisor to said finance companies in Honduran territory on other occasions.
He has extensive experience in distribution, representation and agency issues, serving as an advisor to the largest distributors in the country, as well as for his time at Unilever de Centroamerica S.A. where he served as an in-house lawyer.
He has served as an advisor to companies dedicated to the manufacture and marketing of veterinary medical products, veterinary foods, pesticides, fertilizers, among others, to achieve the effective marketing of these products in the Honduran territory.
He joined the BLP team as an Associate in 2017, after having served as legal advisor to the Rural Development Bank of Honduras S.A., and previously, he worked at the Urquía Rodríguez Law Firm.
- Global Mobility & Relocation
- Human Rights, Business & Sustainability
- Business Law
- Banking & Finance
- Master’s in business law, Universidad Tecnológica Centroamericana (UNITEC) Honduras
- Bachelor of Law, National Autonomous University of Honduras, Honduras.
- Seminar of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Tegucigalpa on “Legislation and Doctrine of Trust”
- Seminar of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Tegucigalpa on “Insurance Law”, Honduras
- Bar Association of Honduras