Victoria is a BLP Senior Associate in the San José office. She specializes in the practice of Free Trade Zones.
She has extensive experience advising national and transnational companies on the process of entry into the free trade zone (FTZ) regime, whether they are service, manufacturing, or trading enterprises, as well as in the fulfillment of their legal duties under FTZ rules and regulations.
She also advises clients in the renegotiation of their FTZ commitments and guides them through the process of requesting a change of commitments or renewal of benefits with the government.
She joined the BLP team as an Associate in 2021, having previously worked as an attorney at Arias for 5 years.
- Free Trade Zones
- Specialization in Compliance, George Washington University in conjunction with the University of ADEN Business School, 2021.
- LLM in International Corporate and Commercial Law, Kings College, England, 2018.
- Law degree, Universidad de La Salle, Costa Rica, 2013.
- Asia Program – America Institute in Transnational Law, Duke University in conjunction with Hong Kong University, 2011.
- Specialization in Registry and Notary Law of the ULACIT University, Costa Rica, 2015.
- Costa Rican Bar Association.
- CR BIOMED Foundation: Founding member .
- Ranked in Who’s Who Legal (2017, 2018) as a specialist in Aeronautical Law.