Norma is an Associate at the BLP office in Tegucigalpa, Honduras. Her specialties include Tax law and Free Trade Zones.
She joined the BLP team in 2016, after spending over 20 years in public administration, specifically in the Executive Directorate of Revenue now Services of Administration of Rents SAR, performing functions of Head of the Taxpayer Assistance Section and Head of the Assistance Department. She also served as Legal Advisor to the Directorate and Assistant to the Secretary-General of said institution.
In addition, she has advised non-governmental organizations (NGOs) and has been a UNESCO consultant and lecturer at the Universidad José Cecilio del Valle of Honduras.
Clients value her wide legal knowledge and diverse opinions, praising the dedication, availability, and skill in the performance she brings to the entrusted work.
- Public Law, Public Procurement & Regulation
- Free Trade Zones
- Seminar on Harmonized System of Designation and Codification of Merchandise
- Degree in Legal and Social Sciences, Universidad Nacional Autónoma de Honduras (UNAH), Honduras, 1997
- Seminar on Central American Uniform Customs Code and International Customs Transit Regulations
- Seminar on Intellectual Property and Honduran Legislation