Fill out the form to download the file
Corporate governance has never been as important as it is now. In a complex business context in which boards of directors face a variety of risks, opportunities and threats, advice to their members is necessary.
Good Corporate Governance adds value to the company. At BLP we take care of advising on the best governance practices focused on generating value considering all existing opportunities and risks.
- Diagnostics of corporate governance systems (Voluntary Code of the IGC 3rd Ed., IFC methodology, among others).
- Advice / punctual consultancy.
- Advice to regulated sectors.
- Advice to public entities.
- Large and medium-sized companies.
- Family businesses (family protocols, structuring of family governance bodies, among others).